Refer a Friend Program Terms and Conditions are
in addition to the Conditions of Use, to which you agree by
using Brahmin.com. To the extent the Conditions of Use are
inconsistent with these terms, these terms will
control with respect to the Refer-a-Friend Program
For you to receive referral points for inviting a new customer through the Refer-a-Friend Program:
1. You must send an invitation using the one of the options available in the referral dashboard.
2. The customer whom you refer must click on the link in your invitation and continue to a purchase on Brahmin.com and do so in the same browser session.
3. The referred customer must not return that purchase.
You will receive 100 referral points in your account within 45 days after a customer referred in accordance with these terms makes a purchase. Referral points can be redeemed only on Brahmin.com and are valid for one-time use only.
If an order
using referral points is cancelled, any points awarded for the
purchase will be cancelled. If a product is
returned, Brahmin.com reserves
the right to cancel the Loyalty Points awarded for the purchase
of such product.
We may specify certain products that are ineligible for payment using referral gift certificates from time to time.
Referral points are issued to the referring account at our discretion and cannot be transferred, bartered, or sold.
Participation in the Refer-a-Friend Program may require you to submit personal information about yourself and your friends, such as name and email address. You agree to receive communications from us relating to your participation in the Refer-a-Friend Program and to allow us to communicate with your friends about your participation (for example, by disclosing to your friends that an invitation was sent by you). Any information collected from you or your friends as part of the Refer-a-Friend Program will be subject to our Privacy Notice.
We may void your referral points, terminate your eligibility to earn referral points, or terminate your account or the accounts of customers you refer if we determine in our sole discretion that you or they take any of the following actions:
1. Open multiple accounts, including with different email addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral points;
2. Refer customers using, spam, unsolicited emails, links on social media platforms, message boards, or forums, or any method other than the email form mailer located on our site;
3. Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
4. Offer any incentive to others to register new accounts;
5. Violate these terms or any other of Brahmin.com’s terms and conditions in any way; and
6. Participate in the Refer-a-Friend Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you to add to, remove, or otherwise change these terms, including without limitation by changing the amount of the referral points; modifying how you may earn and spend referral points; modifying the duration and expiration of referral points; requiring minimum purchase amounts for use of referral points; changing the maximum amount of referral points that you may earn; and discontinuing the Refer-a-Friend Program entirely. We will post an updated version of these terms on Brahmin.com, and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes by continuing to use Brahmin.com or the Refer-a-Friend Program after the date such changes are posted.