PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM.
By submitting any Customer Content (as defined in the Terms), you agree to abide by the Terms and the BRP Terms as modified from time to time. These Terms apply to all Customer Content (including text, images, video, and links) that you submit to Brahmin, and to any actions you take related to your use of the BRP service.
- The BRP is available to all customers who are 18 years of age and older. Customers who participate in the BRP (hereinafter “Participant[s]”) will accumulate loyalty points for completing actions relating to their account (“Loyalty Points”) as set forth in the BRP dashboard on Brahmin.com (the “Site”).
- Participants are eligible to reach tiered membership levels for the accumulation of the required Loyalty Points and enjoy the rewards associated with that particular membership level.
- Participants are eligible to redeem Loyalty Points for product purchases. If a product order is cancelled, any Loyalty Points awarded for that purchase will be cancelled. If a product is returned, Brahmin reserves the right to cancel the Loyalty Points awarded for the purchase of the returned product at Brahmin’s sole discretion.
- A Participant will only earn loyalty points based actions via the Site. Participants may verify his or her Membership Level (described below) and Loyalty Points accumulated by logging into the BRP “My Rewards” section and viewing the BRP Dashboard.
- Participants may not redeem or exchange accumulated Loyalty Points for cash. BRP Participants may not give, donate, share or transfer their Loyalty Points to another Participant’s account.
- The BRP has Membership Levels. A Participant’s purchases for value (“Qualifying Purchases”) allow Participants to progress to through BRP Membership Levels and access rewards as outlined on the Site through the BRP Dashboard.
- All Loyalty Points issued are valid for 12 months from the date of the most recent Qualifying Purchase. A Participant's points do not expire so long as the BRP Participant makes at least one Qualifying Purchase every 12 months. If the Participant has no Qualifying Purchase within the previous 12 months, the Participant will automatically be moved to the previous Membership Level, but in no event will the Participant be moved lower than the initial/first Membership Level. This action will not decrease a Participant’s Loyalty Points but the Participant will lose access to the perks associated with subsequent Membership Levels. Each Qualifying Purchase automatically extends the expiration date of the Membership Level for 12 months from the date of the most recent Qualifying Purchase. Loyalty Points earned from activities other than Qualifying Purchase do not extend the expiration date of Membership Levels.
Participants will be eligible to redeem Loyalty Points for specific products as set forth in the BRP Dashboard. Products earned through Brahmin Rewards (“BRP Products”) may not be returned or exchanged. Brahmin is not required to include handbag registration cards or extend any warranty with BRP Products. If Brahmin determines at any time that a Participant is re-selling product earned through BRP, or violating the BRP Terms, Brahmin reserves the right to terminate the Participant’s BRP account without notice and revoke any remaining points from the Participant’s account at Brahmin’s sole discretion.
Reviewing a Product
- Customer Ratings and Reviews (“CRR”) are subject to the Terms, the BRP Terms and the CRR Terms.
- CRRs of a Brahmin product will be reviewed by Brahmin for legitimacy and appropriateness. As a result, it may take up to 30 days before CRRs are posted on the Site and Loyalty Points are credited to a Participant’s account. CRRs will not be edited or changed for content, but they may be edited to correct spelling mistakes, glaring grammatical errors, or length, for example.
- Brahmin reserves the right to reject any CRRs at Brahmins sole discretion. No Loyalty Points will be rewarded for CRRs that are not posted on the Site.
Refer a Friend to Brahmin Rewards
- All Refer a Friend activites (“RFA”) are subject to the Terms and to the RFA Terms.
Submitting a Photo to Our Visual Commerce Gallery
- All use of the Visual Commerce Service (“VCS”) is subject to the Terms and to the VCS Terms.
- All submissions of Customer Content through the VCS will be reviewed for legitimacy and appropriateness. As a result, it may take up to 30 days before Customer Content is posted on the Site and Loyalty Points are credited to a Participant’s account. Brahmin reserves the right to edit Customer Content submitted through VCS.
- Brahmin reserves the right to reject Customer Content submitted through VCS at Brahmin’s sole discretion. No Loyalty Points will be rewarded for CRRs that are not posted on the Site.
Redeeming Loyalty Points
- Loyalty points may only be redeemed on the Site for BRP Products. Brahmin may limit the number of Loyalty Points that can be redeemed at one time. The system will update the Participant’s remaining Loyalty Points immediately after Loyalty Points are redeemed. Loyalty Points cannot be redeemed for a discount on the purchase price of an item. Loyalty Points cannot be redeemed for payment of taxes or shipping costs. Loyalty Points cannot be applied to prior purchases or for the purchase of Brahmin e-gift certificates. If an order using Loyalty Points is cancelled, any additional Loyalty Points that may have been awarded for the purchase may be cancelled. Other restrictions may apply.
- Participation in BRP is a privilege granted Brahmin customers who choose to participate. Brahmin reserves the right to suspend, revoke, or terminate a Participant’s account at any time at its sole discretion. In the event a Participant’s account is terminated, all benefits including all accrued Loyalty Points and other program benefits will automatically and immediately be forfeited.
- Brahmin specifically reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend or modify the BRP, or any Participant’s account if a virus or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, safety or proper function of the Site, or if a Participant violates the Terms or any Loyalty Program Terms, as determined by Brahmin in its sole discretion. In addition, Brahmin reserves the right to terminate, cancel, suspend and/or permanently ban any specific Participant's participation in the BRP if Brahmin suspects that the Participant is conducting fraudulent activity to acquire, accumulate or spend Loyalty Points including, but not limited to, by creating multiple BRP accounts, making false referrals, otherwise abusing the BRP, or if Brahmin suspects that the Participant is re-selling product earned through BRP.
- Brahmin reserves the right to vary any or all of the terms of the BRP, to amend the BRP Terms, or to terminate the BRP, at any time without notice and without further obligations to Participants. Notice of any such changes, amendments or termination will be provided to Participants via message or email, or by being posted on the Site and will be effective when emailed or posted on the Site as applicable unless otherwise stated in such notification.