COCONUT CARAMEL COLD BREW
Raise a mug (or a mason jar) to make a toast with this energizing cold brew recipe and your favorite matching bag.
- 1–2 cups cold brew coffee (or iced coffee)
- Handful of ice
- 1–2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1–2 teaspoons caramel syrup
1. Fill a glass or mason jar with ice cubes.
2. Pour in 1 cup of refrigerated cold brew.
3. Add in coconut milk and caramel syrup, stirring vigorously until combined.
4. Top it off with your favorite reusable straw and enjoy immediately!