How to Plan the Perfect Spring Break Vacation Getaway
Vacation is all you’ve ever wanted, and having Spring Break plans is one of the reasons you can’t stop grinning! Go ahead – picturing yourself lying on the beach, sipping a cool drink under the sun for some much-needed R&R.
With Brahmin’s new Retro Resort collection, you’ll have everything you need to make this trip one that will forever live on social media. We’re here to help you plan, prep, and put into action fun things to do on Spring Break.
Decide What Spring Break Means To You
The first step is deciding what the perfect Spring Break getaway looks like for you:
- Are you taking the kids on a memorable family vacation?
- Are you trading in cold temperatures for someplace with warm rays?
- Will you be visiting with your family and friends?
- Is this trip giving you a chance to explore a hobby or cause in a new locale?
Once you decide, you’ll be able to figure out where to stay and what to pack for your trip.
Pick The Perfect Spring Break Place to Stay
You’ve got the why of your trip – now let’s figure out where to stay! Where you rest your head will depend on the vibe you’re setting for your vacation as we figured out above. Here are three types of places you can consider.
Beach or Island Resort
Probably one of the most popular spring break destinations, this trip is all about having fun in the sun. Since you’ll be hitting the boardwalk and other outdoor locations, Brahmin’s lightweight leather satchels are the bags to carry. Score one in a novelty print of old cars and palm trees for a totally retro feel.
You’ve finally decided to jetset to that city that you’ve always had on your bucket list, or maybe there's a great staycation destination that’s ideal for a short getaway. Both are great reasons to book an adorable (and affordable!) Airbnb for your stay. While you’re walking around town exploring the local offerings, sling on a shoulder bag with an interior pocket so your cellphone is easily within reach. A soft leather casual crossbody is ideal to keep your hands free while checking out local arts and crafts.
Home Sweet Home
Is your vacation all about spending quality time with your family, or catching up with friends? A croc-embossed wristlet wallet loops easily around your wrist when you’re out recalling the greatest hits from your adventures together.
Don't Forget to Pack Travel Essentials
Ready to pull together your spring break vacation packing list? We’re certain you’ve already pulled out obvious travel items like your bathing suit and cover up. But here are a few other things you should have on hand to make your trip sail by like a breeze.
- Sunglasses & Case. Keep your eyes protected and your shades safe.
- Passport. If you’re traveling out of the country, you’ll need this.
- Journal. Stash one in your bag to jot down inspirational thoughts, memories, and your spring travel itinerary.
- Jewelry. Dress your outfits up or down with a variety of bracelets, earrings, and hair accessories.
- Cosmetic Case. Keep all your toiletries and favorite makeup in one easy-to-access place.
- Headphones and Waterproof Portable Speaker. Play your tunes, no matter where you are.
- Multi-Charger. Check if you need adaptors to plug in your items when you’re traveling internationally.
Spring Break is all about putting your regular daily activities on pause and enjoying a little time for you and your family! Brahmin has all the leather handbags and travel essentials you need to make this trip your most memorable.